Large Animal Services
Though we are most known for the emphasis we place on equine lameness and surgery, Lee Veterinary Clinic, P.C. offers a broad range of services for all of our large animal clients.
We have a full service small ruminant/ bovine hospital that is prepared to handle most any medical or surgical problem that may arise. We handle most all food animal emergencies here at the hospital. However, we do run a state of the art, fully-equipped ambulatory vehicle for those animals which are unable to be transported to the hospital.
Equine medicine and surgery make up the majority of our large animal services. We have a 12000 square-foot dedicated equine hospital with a large air-conditioned Treatment room, fully equipped surgery suite, heated and cooled podiatry room, and connected hospital and surgical barns. The following is a partial list of equine services.
- Surgical treatment of severe soft tissue and orthopedic injuries, including fracture repair
- Reproductive surgery, including cryptorchids, vaginoplasties, urethroplasties, perineal repairs, penile amputations and circumcisions
- Elective Orthopedic procedures
General Medicine which includes the following:
- Lameness diagnosis and treatment, including joint injections, IRAP, and regenerative medicine
- Equine Podiatry
- Full Dental Services, including Extractions/repulsions
- Neonatal Care
- Reproductive Medicine, including Artificial Insemination and Breeding Soundness Exams
- Full Colic Services, including Surgery
- Digital radiography, ultrasonography, and Olympus video endoscopy